To hear or speak further about my work at Canvas contact me at email@example.com (no typo!) or ring me at 0044 7445173750!
Painting in New York
- Ed Moloney - The IRA set out in Spring and early Summer of 1971 to exploit circumstances and to force the British into a premature and ill-prepared internment swoop Brian John Spencer
- George Bernard Shaw wrote - Am I not a protestant to the very narrow of my bones? Brian John Spencer
- Sinn Fein abstained from the vote on the Good Friday Agreement Brian John Spencer
- The Scots Irish Brian John Spencer
- Religious apartheid in 1940s southern Ireland Brian John Spencer
- Yes James Craig said Northern Ireland was a "Protestant State", but why do we forget de Valera said that Ireland was "a Catholic nation" Brian John Spencer
Brian at Canvas Galleries
- No photos found. Check your ID.